S.C. ROZOTI PRODCOM S.R.L. with office in comuna Biharia, str. Oltului nr. 7, judetul Bihor, Romania, phone number 0040 259 419 889, fax number 0040 259 419 888, registered with the Bihor Trade Registry Office under no. J05/2578/1993, Sole Registration Code RO4348076, e-mail: email@example.com, as personal data operator (hereinafter the Operator) is processing your personal data according to the provisions of the Regulation EU 2016/679.
As personal data operator and as company authorized by the personal data operators, we are paying particular attention to your personal data and hereby declare we will protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your personal data, which we have processed, providing the technical and organization approaches required for preventing the unauthorized using or accessing such data and we will prevent the breach of personal data security according to the applicable legislation.
1. Legal grounds of processing of personal data:
- the person in question has given his/her consent for processing of his/her personal data for one or several specific purposes
- the processing is needed for information purposes, as well as for fulfilling an agreement that the person in question has concluded or for unfolding various actions upon the request of the person in question prior to concluding an agreement.
2. Collected data:
- surname, first name
- address (town, county)
- phone number
- position and company that employs you
- email address
3. Purpose for using the collected data:
- fulfilling an agreement the Operator and the person in question have concluded
- employment and human resource purposes in connection to the candidates and the employees
- marketing and commercial communication (newsletter) purposes
- refuse to supply personal data can lead to impossibility to supply the services and/or fulfilling the other purposes of the agreements.
4. Processing term:
The data will be processed as long as it is necessary in connection to the purposes described above or until the person in question requires that his/her personal data be erased from the Operator’s database. After the expiration of a 5 (five)-month period of the date of the last agreement or the last using of your personal data, they will be finally and permanently erased..
5. Addressee categories for your personal data:
- our employees or authorized representatives
- employees or representatives of the bodies we have authorized in connection to fulfilling the agreement or during the legal relations connected to the agreements
- your personal data may be communicated to the competent authorities according to the legal obligations we have
- certain personal data categories will be transferred outside Romania in EU/EES countries, to bodies we have authorized or to public bodies, according to the law.
6. Data protection:
- Your data (messages sent by the use of the contact form or offer request) are stored on the computers of employees trained to process them. All those computers are secured by passwords and antivirus and firewall software.
7. Your rights as person in question:
According to the laws in force on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to request:
- information, consultation and access in connection to your processed personal data
- a copy of your processed personal data
- rectification or erasure of your personal data
- opposition to and restriction of processing or in connection to the processing subject matter
- portability of the data
- cessation of the processing of your personal data at any time, based on revoking your consent
You can benefit of all rights described in that paragraph by sending an email request to us to the next email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests and notifications concerning the personal data will be solved in 30 days at the most and we will send you a motivated written reply by using any adequate means of communication.
You are entitled to submit a complaint to the National Authority for Monitoring the Personal Data Processing (https://www.dataprotection.ro), if you would believe that the processing of your personal data breaches the laws in force.
Cookies used by our website and their purpose
Some of the cookies we are using are completely necessary for navigation.
As well, we use analysis and share tools, such as:
- Google Analytics: statistics on accessing our website and other web analytic information
- Facebook cookie: ensures an analysis on our own marketing activity
- Addthis: ensures sharing and/or liking the content of the website, as well as the statistical analysis of shares.
You can find information on the cookies used by Google Analytics by going to: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Our website does not use advertisement or remarketing cookies. If you will navigate on our website while being logged in your Gmail account, you will not receive Google display advertising from us subsequently.
Most browsers allow you to see the cookies active on your computer. They can be deleted one by one or can be forbidden for a certain or all websites. For more information on browsers and settings, as well as on forbidding cookies, please go to https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and https://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
Analytic cookies (Google Analytics)
Social networks (Facebook, Addthis)
External web services (Youtube, Google maps)
Rozoti Prodcom SRL reserves the right to change the content and/or the structure of the website at any time and without previously informing the users. Thus, the website users cannot raise any objection in connection to such changes.